Monday, June 11, 2007

Tina Sketches

A sampling of the sketches I've been doing. Trying to squeeze in more sketchbook time lately. I think I'm getting better and more confident in drawing the main characters quick and easy, but still having them looking like I want. Yay me!

Most of these are of Tina, but I also threw in one of the scrawny sidekick I'm tentatively naming Opie. Don't ask me why Tina's sporting a bat. It just happened, okay?! ^^ But it does give me ideas for how she interacts with Chester, the still-not-quite-fully-designed-cat-mascot. Yes, she's going to have a bit of a creepy streak hidden underneath that wholesome G-Rated appearance...:D

Will post more as time permits. Hope to have some more of the other characters up. Eventually, some will be used in the character profiles pages.

No comments: